Citronella Oil is an essential oil distilled from citronella grass. Citronella Oil is a fragrant grass giving lemon aroma. Citronella Oil has a fresh citrus-like scent.
Citronella Oil has a very positive effect on the mood. It also has very soothing effects on the skin and scalp. It treats outbreaks and infections too. Besides many other benefits, Citronella Oil is a natural bug repellant and a very good surface cleaner. It has wide use in aromatherapy as well.
BENEFITS OF CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL
Health Benefits of Citronella Oil
• It Improves metabolism and digestion.
• It supports immunity.
• It removes toxicity from the body and eliminates additional fat and oil.
• It is a natural diuretic. It excretes toxic elements from our body through urine.
• Citronella Oil sustains the water balance in our body.
• It is a great pain-relieving agent. A couple of drops of citronella oil do magic in pain relief.
• It is a great anti-inflammatory agent.
• Citronella Oil relieves the uneasiness of the breathing.
Skin Benefits of Citronella Oil
• It moisturizes the skin.
• It reduces skin infections like acne.
• It slows the process of aging.
• It improves complexion.
• It is a great skin toner.
• It is very effective in tightening skin pores.
• It protects the skin from insects biting.
• It conditions the skin against acne, eczema, and dermatitis.
• It protects the skin from sun damage.
• It heals the wounds fast.
Hair Benefits of Citronella Oil
• It conditions the oily scalp
• It softens hair by removing tangles.
• It protects hair from sun damage
Aroma Therapeutic Applications
• It has very soothing effects on the body and mind.
• It reduces muscle seizures, comforts headaches, and increases energy.
• Citronella Essential Oil deodorizes the environment
• Citronella Essential Oil enhances concentration
How to Use
- Diffuse Citronella Oil to ward off insects
- Mix Citronella Oil in Coconut Oil to apply on the skin
- Add three to four Citronella Oil drops in water to clean the surface.
- Diffuse Citronella Oil to deodorize the environment.
- Use Citronella Oil in shampoo and conditioner to smooth the hair
- Make a blend of 2 drops each of Citronella, Lavender, and Peppermint Essential Oils and put in a diffuser to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Add 1-2 drops of Citronella Essential Oil to a face wash or to a body wash and use it to get a glowing look.
- To get the younger and glowing complexion mix 1-2 drops of Citronella Essential Oil can be diluted in 2 Tbsp. of Coconut Carrier Oil and apply it on the face.
- To control acne, eczema, dermatitis, premature aging, and fungal infections, dilute 5 drops of Citronella Essential Oil in a mixture of 1 tsp. of Witch Hazel and ½ cup of distilled water. Use this solution to the face with a clean cotton pad.
- To remove excess oil, dandruff, fungus, and infections, mix 2-3 drops of Citronella Essential Oil into a regular shampoo and use it 3 days a week.
- For hair, conditioning adds 2 Tbsp. Sweet Almond Carrier Oil and 5 drops of Citronella Essential Oil in a small bowl. Mix them well and massage the hair with the mixture Rinse the hair with a regular shampoo. It prevents hair loss and grows hair
- Possible skin sensitivity, Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Why to Buy Citronella Essential Oil of Kaamy?
- Dermatologically Tested
- Approved For Skin and Hair
- Provides Deep Nourishment
- No Artificiality
- No Color or Chemical Preservation
- No Impurity or Harmful Elements added
- High-Grade Cold Pressed
- 100%-Pure & Natural
- Instant Pain Reliever
- Antifungal And Antisepticagent
- Fast Wound Healer
- Natural Diuretic
- Fatigue Fighter
- Comforts Muscles Spasms
- Good Surface Cleaner
- Flavor Enhancer